Thursday, 1 March 2007

Video clip of Aimee Swimming



This is a clip of Aimee swimming at a friend's house on 26 February 2007. Four months ago she couldn't swim - now look at her! We are really proud of how hard she has worked to become a good swimmer. She's proud of herself too and will tell anyone who will listen that her Sports Coach at school says she is the most improved swimmer in the whole school.

(I find you have to click the play button twice and wait a few seconds for it to download to get it to work. I got it on here, that is enough technology from me!)

2 comments:

kirstyclem said...

WE ARE INPRESSED BY YOUR SWIMMING AND DIVING AIMEE..HENRY SAID YOU LOOKED LIKE A MERMIAD AT THE END OF THE FILM..HE SAYS HI AS WE ALL DO...KEEP IT UP...KIRSTY XX

vickie and millie said...

I'm impressed by Amiees swimming and diving(hope you told her who taught you to dive vikki!) Oliver looks very cute in his video..

hi amiee
please can you e-mail me. hope your ok
love millie