Monday, 26 February 2007

Hello!

Hello everyone,
I've finally sussed this Blogger business (with Rik's help during his recent visit) and have managed to create one you should have been able to log straight on to and view our photos and video clips to see what we've been up to.
This is about the only whole family photo we have since we moved here, mainly because I'm always the one with the camera snapping anything that moves!!
We waved goodbye to the Wood's today after their visit and dealt with a flat tyre on motorway - long story, won't bore you all with that one.........
Will post more soon once I've figured out how to get my video clips onto this site - might be a bit much technology for me but I'll give it a try!

1 comment:

kirstyclem said...

VIKKI REMEBER IN 88 WHEN WE GOT A FLAT TYRE ON THE WAY TO THE MICHAEL JACKSON CONCERT...NO ONE NOTICED FOR AGES AND MARIE WAS HAMMERING UP THE MOTORWAY AND NEARLY KILLED US..OR WAS IT V.B? (U KNOW WHAT I MEAN?)HA HA HA..THOUGHT I'D COMMENT ON EVERY BLOG AND NOW I HAVE..GOODNIGHT. KIRSTYXX